Tuesday 19 April 2016

OUIL406 Visual Communication - Kermit the Hand Frog

It was suggested in the crit before Easter that I try and create the puppets using my hand, which i thought could be a pretty interesting idea! It wasn't really something that I wanted to develop into the full project but I thought it'd be fun and give me a break from sitting at my desk and drawing






This was actually really fun to do, I liked it a lot more than any of the other 3D pieces I've done, It's pretty simple but I like it, and I think it's still recognisable as Kermit without just copying the character in a drawing. The paint felt weird on my hand though which wasn't the best, and sometimes Kermits eye's kept falling off but apart from that, this was fun and different to do! I'd be interested in doing some other work like this at some point in the future maybe. 

Kermit admiring the view of the carpark

No comments:

Post a Comment