Thursday 5 January 2017

What am I doing with After Effects

I haven't really given much thought too after effects, I've been too busy printing and figuring that out and as usual, the whole digital aspect of making an animation is scaring the crap out of me.
I think I'm just going to try and run with one of the first storyboards I made for the storyboard task, most probably the leafy/jungle lady one, that one seems pretty simple and straightforward, I don't think that'll be too difficult for me to do.
Also going to keep the sound super simple and find some copyright free nature sounds online and just drop that in over the top of the animation. I kind of feel like I've let myself down for leaving this part of the module so late on to try and sort out but I'm feeling really happy with where my prints are heading so that kind of makes up for the lack of time I've put into my animation.

No comments:

Post a Comment