Wednesday 11 January 2017

After Effects Hell

I am not enjoying working with After Effects at all. I don't think it help\s that I've left the animation so late on in the module to start with but I'm really not feeling it. I'm not a fan of adobe/digital image making (although recently I have warmed up to photoshop) and find it tricky enough to make a still image look okay, let alone make bits and pieces of it move.
I'm going to try and keep this really simple, for the sake of my own sanity and not over complicate things and make more work for myself. It's not even that I've run into any major problems while working on my animation, I just don't like it, I've never liked just sitting at a screen and working though, I can never concentrate and it gives me a headache.

I really need to get a grip on handling different aspects of different modules and keeping things balanced, I definitely shouldn't have left the animation for so long but hopefully I won't make this mistake again (and hopefully I won't have to use after effects ever again).

No comments:

Post a Comment