Thursday 25 February 2016

OUIL406 Visual Communication - Visual Research for Isolated Cities

Medog (Motuo) County, China




Ittoqqortoormiit, Greenland





Longyearbyen, Svalbard





Adamstown, Pitcairn Island





La Rinconada, Peru




Alert, Nunavut, Canada





Supai, Arizona, USA





After doing a bit of visual research, I've decided to look into making roughs for 5 of the 7 cities I researched. Once I've made a few roughs I'll narrow it down to 4. I think I'll have to get rid of either Ittoqqortoormiit or Longyearbyen because they're both pretty similar and I want a bit of variety in the postcards. For know I will be looking at developing roughs for: 
. Ittoqqortoormiit, Greenland
. LongyearByen, Svalbard
. Adamstown, Pitcairn Island
. La Rinconda, Peru
. Supai, Arizona, USA








No comments:

Post a Comment