Sunday 21 February 2016

OUIL406 - Visual Communication - 3D GIF

I did not like this at all. I can't get my head around 3D and I'm starting to think maybe it's not just for me, maybe I am destined to spend my illustrative career working on paper and I think I'm okay with that. Saying that, maybe I just haven't found the right way of working in 3D, maybe something will come along one day that makes working with 3D easier and more enjoyable for me.

ANYWAY, in terms of my GIF I feel like this was the weakest out of the three. I didn't have a stand or anything like that for the camera on my phone so I had to kinda guess that I was taking pictures from the same place each time, 39 pictures down and this definitely wasn't the case. The GIF is a little jumpy and i think it'd work a hell of a lot better if I'd have had a stand to keep the camera steady but apart from that I think it's a pretty simple yet effective GIF, the little stones that I used are really cute and are definitely a kind of character that I'd look into using again or developing more. I think theres something really effective about just sticking some eyes on objects and letting personality shine through from that.

No comments:

Post a Comment