Monday 15 February 2016

OUIL406 Visual Communication - I AM STUCK

I am so so so stuck with this brief.
After being bed-ridden with the most awful flu/cold for the best part of a week I struggled to connect to my work, struggled to find the motivation to do any work and struggled to be able to concentrate. I am utterly drained and feeling completely unmotivated and uninspired. I was really excited for this brief at the beginning and now I feel like i just want to get it over and done with so I never have to think about GIF's again.
I think I'm going to do a little more research into GIF's, try and find a bit of inspiration by looking at some super cool GIF art and hope that that puts me back on the right path.


Laura Berger has absolutely nailed the way I feel about this brief. 
Also how cute is this?!

No comments:

Post a Comment