I got some feedback from people around the studio and from ben, most of it was conflicting from my own views BUT I think I've settled on what I want to do with this image. I'm going to get rid of the big snake around the outside, I don't feel like it works with the rest of my paper cut pieces and feel like it takes over the whole image. I'm also going to step back from using so much colour. This isn't how I enjoy working and after speaking to Ben I'm starting to realise that a lack of colour doesn't necessarily mean that a lack of effort has gone into making the image. I've done a few more roughs and mock ups and feel that I'm in a strong position now to start creating my final prints. I'm a lot happier with the composition overall and feel that it works well alongside my choice of colour.