Tuesday 21 March 2017

Illustration Friday - Weapon


The word I chose for this week was 'Weapon'. I chose this because it's a subject matter that I'm not used to drawing around and I wanted to step out of my comfort zone a little bit. I usually work around nature and natural form so drawing something that was more rigid and had more of a definite structure was new to me. Saying that, I really enjoyed it and I'm really pleased with my outcome. Out of all of the Illustration Friday responses I've done, this is one that I'm most proud of. I think this is going to be the last Illustration Friday response that I do, it's getting towards the end of the year and I feel that I need to be focusing my efforts on completing other briefs and modules and feel that I've pushed Illustration Friday as far as I need to at this moment in time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment