Friday 17 March 2017

Final Outcomes



These are the final outcomes we have produced for the brief. I'm personally quite happy with how it's turned out overall. I see the benefit of working with a Graphic Design student. I don't think I'd have been able to complete the brief to a good enough standard just using my own skill set, for example, I don't really understand how things should be layed out and what considerations you have to take to create a landing page so it's been good to have someone else to work with who fully understands that aspect of the brief.  Overall the design is cohesive with the image that The Grown Up Chocolate Company already have. We haven't strayed to far from their standard branding but have managed to create a unique and playful outcome that portrays our interpretation of the brief. 
Our next step is to create the design boards and then submit to YCN. 

No comments:

Post a Comment