Wednesday, 8 February 2017

To Kill A Mockingbird - Final Cover

I'm really happy with how my book cover has turned out. After seeing the cover on it's own I was bit skeptical as to wether the design would work as a whole but now i've completed the whole thing I think the design really works and effectively communicates the themes and ideas that I was wanting to communicate. I think the colour palette works well and that the contrast between the illustrations and the cover text works inline with the different themes that run throughout the novel. 

I need to run through everything and make sure it's all set to be submitted but then I think I'm ready to submit. I've got to admit, actually submitting it seems terrifying. I think because I'm sending my work to someone outside of uni, there's a bit more pressure than just submitting for a standard module hand-in. I think that's the reason I've been putting responsive off for a while as well, sending your work off to actual professional people/companies is slightly terrifying. 

No comments:

Post a Comment