Monday 8 May 2017

Final Cover


I'm really happy with how my final book cover has turned out. I feel that it compliments the illustrations that accompany it for the start of the chapters whilst also alluding to the mystery that is inside. I wanted to keep the outer cover simple as I feel that other illustrations are quite strong on their own and these are the illustrations that I will be applying to product. I managed to keep the colours consistent with the ones that I've already used and feel that the text stands out in the bold orange colour. The image of the eye is a focul point and I wanted it to be like this because of its repetition through the other illustrations and also as I thought it was a symbol that was a suitable representation of divination. My next step is too mock this up onto a book and then begin to apply my illustrations to products that will be a part of the promotional package. 

No comments:

Post a Comment