Friday 14 October 2016

Final Images

I'm pretty happy with how these have turned out! I think they have a really consistent theme and style throughout the set and would like to think that they'd work well in context. I'm not too keen on how the watercolour paint has shown up when i scanned it in. Photoshop really isn't a strong point of mine and is something I'd definitely like to improve upon this year to allow my work to have a more professional finish too it and also to allow me to make any amendments without it taking hours and hours of me trying to figure out which button does what. 




In terms of feedback I got from the mega crit, people liked the textures and colours within my images. Some people said that the background was too noisy, I can see where they're coming from, I think that it's maybe a bit too overpowering but this is always something I could change in photoshop by playing around with the levels. Feedback on my concepts said that my visual metaphors were strong and that the messages were clear across all three.
Pretty happy with how these have turned out and with the feedback i've received! Good start to second year! 







No comments:

Post a Comment